Monday, December 7, 2009

Update on Daddy

I just wanted to update everyone on how Daddy is doing. While he is still in a coma, he is starting to try to wake up. Today he opened his eyes just a little. He did go into total renal failure late Sat, but as of this morning his kidney function was great! They have been able to greatly reduce what drugs and machines are doing for him. While the Dr's are still cautious, I feel that we are way past the worst.
Thank you so much for everyone's good thoughts and prayer. Daddy can be a proud guy, and sometimes he forgets to tell people how important they are to him, but I know he is grateful for all the support. The outpouring has been astounding. It re enforces my belief that people are inherently good and kind.
Thank You (seems to small but it is all I have) I hope everyone will keep Zulu in their thoughts. We need to find her. I know that Daddy would not have survived this without her. She was his guardian angle and we need her home.
Paige
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. We are still praying and can not help but think how far he has come with the Lords help. How thankful we all are. God bless you every one
    Love, Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live near and hike in the Gila region. This could have happened to anybody who does. God bless everyone who joined in the search for Mr. Sumrall and for everyone who's looking for Zulu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Paige, I work with Bob. How is Bob doing now? Any new news on Zulu?
    Dina

    ReplyDelete